Via Stazione 23
I - 39010 Gargazzone (BZ)
Design and realization:
Luftbilder: Tappeiner AG
SMG - Südtiroler Marketing Gesellschaft
Das aktuelle Wetter wird uns vom Hydrographisches Amt der Autonome Provinz Bozen - Südtirol: zur Verfügung gestellt.
Content of external links: Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.
This website uses "cookies", which are small data files that are temporarily or permanently stored by the server of a web page through the web browser on your computer or on other devices and simplify, complete and personalise the use of the website.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
This page uses the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, with which users view the website and which enable use of the functionality of the website and access to secured or registered areas. If these cookies are disabled, some parts of the website can no longer be logically used.
2. Functionality cookies with which we can save the selections and the preferences of visitors, to enhance usability.
3. Google Remarketing Cookies, which serve to display personalised advertising via the Google advertising network. The displays are based on your previous visits to this website.
4. Cookies to analse the use of information which this website holds about your use (e.g. your IP address). The information is transmitted to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. This information is used to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet. This information, where appropriate, will be passed by Google to third parties insofar as this is required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. But in no case shall your IP address be associated by Google with other data held by Google. You can object to the collection of data through the use of browser plug-ins.
5. These webpages use plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
If you access our website from an internet site which contains such a plugin, a connection is set up to the Facebook servers and the plugin is displayed on the website by notifying your browser. This process informs the Facebook server which of our webpages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. by clicking the "like" button, submitting a comment), this information is also assigned to your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out of your Facebook account before using the plugin.
For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook and about your associated rights and options for protecting your privacy, please see the privacy policies provided by Facebook.
6. Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third-party providers and serve to display advertising. This will not process any personal data, however, but create a connection to your computer or other devices by tracking the information stored therein.